Saturday, June 20, 2009

ahhhh coquile, oregon!!!

what a week? kept working on the foundation of the maintainance shop, it's real good experience in dry stack foundation building, but man, is it back breaking! We finally filled the hot tub with water, which is now, the bamboo forest sanctuary,Inaugurated it with thoughts of what the homestead will be like in ten ears, twenty years, and musci. My music, anaka's music on her ukelele. My music, disney classics, among other things. Today is the summer solstice, longest day of the year, when light turns to dark. here in oregon, it's funny thinking that winter's just around the corner, when it seems like it just left, but that's the way things go here.

i'M LOOKING INTO DIFFERENT OPTIONS IN THE ASHLAND-MEDFORD GRANTS PASS AREA OF SOUTHWEST OREGON. I'VE GOT THE ITCH TO BUY SOME LAND, A LITTLE PIECE OF EARTH TO CALL MY OWN, AND I THINK THAT SOUTHWEST OREGON IS THE PLACE FOR ME. SO i MIGHT FIND A PLACE TO LIVE FOR A WHILE DOWN THERE, WHILE I'M LOOKING FOR LAND. I HOPE TO VISIT MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN ISRAE IN A FEW MONTHS, AND I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT. OTHER THAN THAT, I'M GOOD. SO PEACE

No comments: