Friday, February 27, 2009

Let's sum up my first month






Ok, so I landed in L.A., couchsurfed at vladucantes' place. I jammed with some backpackers in venice beach. Took the train to Nipomo where Bill Deneen met me and took me back to his place for four of the worst days of my life. I was dropped off at a bus stop with no clue where to go, so I called my next farm, and even though she said she actually couldn't have me at her place at all she let me stay there two days. I took a ride with two other wwoofers who were there up to Big Sur, where i saw lots of gorgeous views and elephant seals. I got a ride to my next farm from two other wwoofers headed that way and we camped out for a day near the beach. Then a whole week at Harmony Hill, full of good clean work and good food. I want more experiences like that. Then to santa cruz and Vincent's place, where I truly felt that I wasn't needed and there was no structure and it was crazy. Now I'm in Lauren's apartment in san Franciso, about to have some pasta and saltines. Tomorrow, Leo and I will play guitar for money, I'll do some farm research, maybe laundry, maybe visit an urban farm. Peace

No comments: