Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm off to see the wizard

Well I left yael bernier's place today, and it was hard because I had such a good time There. They are good people making an honarable living. The people I met in wine country were some of the best warmest people I've ever met. I am headed today to oz farm in boonville. It's
They run a community supported agriculture program that provides 150 families with weekly fresh produce, as well as a retreat center that hosts groups, to relax in a natural environment I guess. My friend naomi worked tree for a few months a few years ago and she had a blast so I'm sure I will too.

Did I mention how nice and friendly californians are? Sometimes I think it's because of all the pot they smoke, but that's silly. Maybe it's just because the weather is so nice that people just have to be real pleasant. Either way, i don't feel like such a stranger even though I am. I skyped with my friends back on the farm in Israel today. It was a bad connection but t was so nice to hear their voices. I am going to try again soon.

I got a good sounding guitar today for a reasonable price, the guitar I came with had crappy sound so I'm happy about that. Rock n roll!!!!!!

No comments: